Please do not re-print or re-post any of the following written material without written permission from Wildcondor.com. Thank you!
- Backwards Blood Pressure- Neurally mediated hypotension and Postural Orthostatic Hypotension Syndrome (POTS) associated with Lyme disease & chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Eternal Gratitude- a heartfelt thank you to all the Lyme Literate health care providers, patient advocates, friends and loved ones in the Lyme disease community.
- Creeping Consequences- Insights into the epidemic of tick borne diseases spreading throughout the world, and what might be done to help control it.
- Climbing your Mountain- Overcoming fear and adversity when faced with a chronic illness.
- Deep Diving for a Cure- The use of hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) in the treatment of Lyme disease.
- Shock of your Life - The Hidden Dangers of IV lines, and my story surviving septic shock twice.
- One Tough Bug- Clostridium difficile (c.diff) what you need to know to protect yourself if you are using antibiotics and the various methods used to treat the superbug.
- Insane or Infected? -The story of Allie Brinks and how her symptoms of mental illness were all traced back to a tick bite.
- Dancing in the Rain- The Hausfeld family story with tick borne illness.
- Precious Miracle-The Holbrook family's journey through Lyme disease induced Autism.
- The Poison Plum- My interview with Les Roberts, author of the Poison Plum, a novel about Lyme disease.
- The Elizabeth Chalker Story- " Hanging on by the Scratch Marks my Nails Left Behind", Elizabeth's courageous battle with endometriosis and tick borne illness.
- The Wetzel Family Story- Susan Wetzel shares with me her family's long road through Lyme disease.